* With a maximum of 45 students in a class, every child receives the personal attention that he/she deserves and needs.
* Special emphasis is placed on spoken English.
* Exposures to national and international issues to increase students' awareness.
* Innovative problem-solving techniques, questioning, and active participation in discussions are strongly encouraged to build curiosity and confidence.
* Unique teaching methods are used to make learning a fun, interactive and engaging process.
* Teachers are approachable and friendly, forming a parent-like association with every child. They encourage children to think, question and freely express themselves during lessons.
* A mandatory co-curricular programme ensures that children step out of their comfort zones and endeavour to learn new skills.
* Celebrations of cultural festivals and historic occasions foster a spirit of togetherness amongst children.
* Inter-house and school-wide events are organized to inculcate a spirit of loyalty and healthy competition in the children and to showcase their talents
* Eminent guest / person-alities frequently visit the campus to hold meaningful interactions with students.
* Excursions, field trips and off-campus activities are organized frequently to explore varied areas of interest.
Latest News & Events
Registration form for the Academic year 2019-2020 will be available in the school office from 17th December 2018.
A. Birth Certificate of Candidate (issued from Municipality) B. 2 photograph of candidate and one family photo ( Father child and mother) C. Residential proof of Parents ( Ration Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill/ Passport/ Aadhar Card )